Saturday, August 13, 2011

Google+ will never outdo facebook

I am now convinced that Google+ will never outdo facebook.

Sorry folks but it's nerd crack and we have all been a party to it.  I find myself back on Facebook daily cause that's where the bulk of my friends are and because Google+ is now boring me to death because honestly you guys that post on google+ just need to learn to shut up. 



Geze this is why we loved twitter (it shut you up) and you all think Google+ is the facebook killer?

You all have participated in the death of yet another google first because it was left with geeks for too long.  You are a procrastinating bunch of self righteous folk who talk about crap only a few people want to know about for far too long.

Twitter kept it short, Facebook kept it in a controled area, but unfortunately Google+ let you all out and now we can't wait for you all to to shut you up!

No way any of my friends are coming over to this nerd wank.

1 comment:

  1. Geeze even I think that's a bit harsh and I wrote it LOL. Just to put it in perspective I know it's because I follow the wrong people and I have worked on changing that but honestly the basis of the story still sits fine with me. It's a massive nerd wank and if they don't release it soon it will be wrecked.

    ReplyDelete